- Registration. In order to receive access to the Content, you will have to purchase a subscription. When you create your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, and keep that information up to date. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your account. Further, you are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to your account by accessing the Site through an Internet access provider or other third party service. You may never use another subscriber’s account, or permit any unauthorized third parties to use your account, without permission from us. Additional users are subject to the prior approval of Wall Street 313 and appropriate adjustment of the Subscription Fee.
- The Content. The Daily on Retail constitutes a financial newsletter of general and regular circulation which does not offer individualized investment advice attuned to any specific portfolio or any person’s particular needs. Wall Street 313 shall typically deliver The Daily on Retail on each day that the New York Stock Exchange is open for trading, and shall provide prior notice to you of any temporary suspension of delivery. The Daily on Retail shall be sent by electronic mail to the address specified by you. No mention of a particular security in The Daily on Retail constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any security, or that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING A SECURITY OR OTHER INVESTMENT PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL TO VERIFY PRICING INFORMATION AND TO SOLICIT ADVICE AS TO THE APPROPRIATENESS OF A GIVEN TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT.
- Subscription Period and Subscription Fee.
(a) Fees will be billed on either a semi-annual or annual basis, at your option (the “Subscription Period”). Please note that different fee schedules apply for semi-annual versus annual Subscription Periods. The Subscription Fee will be billed in advance and is payable at the time of subscription.
(b) You agree to pay the Subscription Fee and any other charges (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by providing you with advance written notice. Payment is due within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date. The Subscription Fee is exclusive of taxes and similar assessments. You are responsible for all sales, use and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state or local governmental or regulatory authority on any amounts payable by you hereunder, other than any taxes imposed on Wall Street 313’s income.
(c) You may terminate your subscription upon at least thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to us. You will be refunded Subscription Fees pro-rata based on the number of days remaining in the Subscription Period after the effective date of termination.
- Proprietary Rights.
(b) You agree to notify us in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any claim that the Site or the Content infringe any patent, copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights.
(c) You agree not to sell, publish, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, retransmit, publicly display, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise provide access to the Content or any other materials created by Wall Street 313 to any person other than an Authorized User without our prior written consent. We do not intend to benefit any third-party recipient of the Content or create any legal duty from us to a third party even if we consent to the release of the Content to such third party.
(d) You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape, frame, or display headlines from our Content for use on another website or service. Without limiting the generality of this section, you agree not to post any Content to newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our prior written consent.
(f) You shall not use any of Wall Street 313’s trademarks, trade names, or service marks in any manner that creates the impression that such names and marks belong to or are identified with you or that you are associated with or licensed by us to use such names or marks, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in or to any of these names or marks.
- Disclaimers of Warranties, Limitations on Liability, and Indemnification.
(a) YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WALL STREET 313 AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EQUITY HOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS AND LICENSORS (TOGETHER, THE “WALL STREET 313 PARTIES”) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE WALL STREET 313 PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WALL STREET 313 PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “EXCLUDED DAMAGES”), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE WALL STREET 313 PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY.
- Email Communications. By providing Wall Street 313 with your email address you consent to Wall Street 313’s using the email address to send you notices, including any notice required by law, in lieu of written communication by postal mail. The Site may contain generally available means by which users can contact us. Please note that any personal or contact information that you may provide to us through such means will be governed by the privacy section of these Terms. Although we encourage visitors to contact us through our Site, please do not submit any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary via such means. For the sake of avoiding any confusion or misunderstanding, please note that all information, ideas, suggestions, improvements or other communications you transmit to us via the Site shall be on a non-confidential basis and shall become the property of Wall Street 313. Wall Street 313 and those it authorizes shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose or distribute such communications without limitation, compensation to you or other obligation.
- Privacy. You do not have to provide personally-identifiable information to access or use the Site. However, to contact us, request a trial, or register to subscribe to the Content, you may choose to furnish us with personally-identifiable information through the Site. We will only collect such information through the Site when you provide it to us voluntarily. We may use this information you provide to us voluntarily to provide you the Content, for any other purpose for which you have provided such information, or as otherwise required by law. The Site may also use technologies including, cookies, pixel tags, web server logs, and other tools to collect non-personally identifiable information about how our Site is used, which may include date and time of visits, the pages viewed and time spent at our Site, and the other websites visited just before and just after our Site. We may use and analyze this technical information to improve the Site and our ability to provide you services and Content, and for other related business purposes. The Site does not respond to “do-not-track” signals.
The Site is controlled from our facilities in the United States. Wall Street 313 makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
This website is operated by Wall Street 313 LLC.
All notices, feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and any other communication relating to the Site should be directed to: [email protected].